Monday, October 15, 2012

Portraits

This picture is supposed to show the emotion of sadness.
One aspect that evokes sadness is his downcast eyes.

Jacob shows an expression of surprise because he didn't know I was taking a photo of him.
He looked up right as I took the photo.

I told Sydney to do a natural expression; this expression shows calmness.  

Frankie's expression for this photo is blank, this way the viewer sees many different emotions.

I told Chris to keep a natural expression.  After a while, he relaxed.
This is when I decided to take the photo, because his expression look the most "real" at that moment.

In this photo, he didn't know what it was for, so there is an element of confusion.

Emily didn't really want to be in the picture, so her expression shows eagerness to leave.

I like this photo because Cortland is staring right into the camera lens.
His eyes show his  personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment