Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Experimental Style

I edited this is Picmonkey.  I added a texture overlay, and I changed
the coloring.


This is the first of two photos that I took of Scooty.  It was hard to
get him to allow me to take a picture of him, but once I was
able to I noticed that he has unique features for portraits.  In this
photo he was more hesitant to have his photo taken.

Scooty had three people trying to take his photo when I
took this one of him.  He was about to try to get out of the frame. 

I edited this one to look like it has a "horror" theme.
I edited the color and exposure.  

This is a very edited photo of Stefan.  I cropped the photo, as well as edited
the color, and I added a dirty texture.
This photo is the same as the other, except it is less edited.   I has
more exposure, but it doesn't has a texture on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment