Thursday, March 7, 2013

Second Series of Ten City/Nature


I added focus on the center piece of bark coming off of the trunk.

I thought the type of bark on the trees looked really unique. 

This picture is of a bicycle seat.  I thought it look cool, and it shows
part of the city.

This is another photo of the bark on a tree.  Once again, I added
focus to a specific part of the trunk.

I really like this photo because this changes how you would normally
look ate telephone poles, buildings, or traffic lights.  It looks like the pole
is horizontal.

The tree is dark against the sky.
I like how the branches look.

I thought these shoes looked pretty cool. 

The focus in on the bark, the truck is blurred in the background

I like this photo because it is unique from the other photos.
It is a lot more vibrant than the other photos.

I added focus on the tree.  I really like how the bark looks against
the leaves.  

This is of flowers hanging down from a tree.  The flowers are in the foreground,
the tree is darkened and blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment