Monday, May 6, 2013

Shadows

After getting off the bus, I found this pigeon.  I thought the shadows
formed from the pigeon's body were interesting.  (I saw another dead pigeon
next to it, but it was too flattened to include in the photo).
This shadow is of a hand.  It looks like brown sugar though.

This is off someone's legs.  I didn't really like the lighting of the photo,
so I made it black and white.

I like this photo because the shadow cuts through
an interesting wall paper.

This photo is different than the rest because most of the picture
is covered with shadows.  There are small flecks of light on the flowers.

This shadow was formed by three people.


Light was reflected off of the pot in this photo.  Like the coloring
the light on this type of wood.

This photo is also covered mostly in shadows.
The light bulb stands out among the
shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment